PRPH2 and Autosomal Dominant Macular Dystrophy Workshop
Wednesday, March 29th, 2023, 9:00 AM PDT
Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
10950 N Torrey Pines Rd
La Jolla, CA 92037
- Shyamanga Borooah MD, PhD, Shiley Eye Institute, University of California San Diego (UCSD)
- Radha Ayyagari, PhD, University of California, San Diego (UCSD), Shiley Eye Institute
- Claire Gelfman, PhD, Chief Science Officer, Foundation Fighting Blindness
The Foundation Fighting Blindness, in partnership with the Nixon Visions Foundation and Shiley Eye Institute, University of California, San Diego, invites you to participate in a free in-person workshop entitled PRPH2 and Autosomal Dominant Macular Dystrophy Workshop. Our target audience is affected individuals and their families, researchers, physicians, and potential industry partners. The goal of the workshop is to provide a deep understanding of the current landscape surrounding PRPH2-associated diseases and dominantly inherited macular dystrophies, review the science and potential treatment approaches, as well as to identify key knowledge gaps to inform future funding in the field. Please mark your calendars for March 29-31, 2023. The workshop will be a combination of didactic sessions, patient perspectives, and discussion sessions. Session topics will include: ‘PRPH2: Foundational Biology and Mechanism,’ ‘Therapeutic Strategies for Autosomal Dominant Macular Dystrophies,’ and ‘Patient Resources,’ and many others.
- Room Block Rate: $229/night
- Tours of Shiley Eye Institute research labs are available as space permits.
- Detailed agenda and confirmed speaker list will be forthcoming.
Please RSVP by clicking here.