2022 Translational Research Acceleration Program Awardees Webinar
Monday, August 29th, 2022, 10:30 AM EDT
Virtual via Zoom
Columbia, MD 21045
Below is a brief overview of the awarded projects to be presented:
- James Hurley (University of Washington, Seattle, WA)
Project Title: Stimulation of fatty acid oxidation to diminish drusen (dry AMD)
- Graybug | Vibrant Vision, Inc. (Baltimore, MD)
Project Title: Towards the clinical translation of mutation-independent treatment for hereditary retinal degeneration using the inhibitory cGMP analogue CN03 “BlockPKG"
- Marius Ader (Technische Universität Dresden, Dresden, Germany)
Project Title: Reconstruction of the RPE-photoreceptor interface via sequential transplantation of HLA-homozygous iPSC-derived RPE and photoreceptors
- Rui Chen (Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX)
Project Title: Retinal regeneration through epigenetic therapy
- William Beltran (University of Pennsylvania), Raghavi Sudharsan, (University of Pennsylvania), Shannon Boye, (University of Florida)
Project Title: Characterization and mitigation of AAV-induced ocular inflammation
Learn more about the projects here.