Open Access Genetic Testing Program Webinar
Thursday, October 24th, 2019, 12:00 pm – 1:00 PM
This webinar will provide an overview of how the Open Access Genetic Testing Program works, describe the genetic counseling services provided to patients, outline the data privacy and data sharing policies, as well as highlight the benefits of enrolling in the My Retina Tracker Registry.
- Define the updated My Retina Tracker Program and why this program is the best choice for IRD patients
- Describe the updated panel and its strengths
- Outline data privacy and data sharing policies of the My Retina Tracker Program
- Explain the genetic counseling services included in the program
- Discuss the associated patient registry and the benefits of enrolling